|職名||Brand manager, Oncology/ Non Onc|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
- Identify country-specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of disease areas.
- Understand the market dynamic specifically customer insights to ensure that the brand reflects unmet needs in local market
- Identify trends, opportunities and threats (worldwide and in key local markets) for product group and proposes corresponding measures.
- Contribute to the writing/input of global brand plan, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities for life cycle management, e.g. indications, formulations, packaging.
- Contribute to stakeholder mapping and ensures inclusion of educational tools in product plans.
• A University level (bachelors) degree; Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Research, or related field.
• Japanese: Fluent (mother tongue)/English business level
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization both in Japanese and English.
• 5-7 years of experience in field sales, related marketing services, brand management and/or medical activities or Consulting experience or 3~5 years Consulting firm experience
• Communication skills with Key Drs
• Planning & creating promotional materials