|職名||Business Analyst (FP&A)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Famous luxury goods retailer
Looking for a Business Analyst (FP&A).
You will be involved into communication with the HQ outside Japan.
• Build budgets and forecasts, analyzing and reviewing financial data and results;
• Develop and prepare periodic management reports on financial and business performance (sales, KPIs, cash-flow and profitability);
• Analyse statistical and accounting information, summarize results and highlight key findings to management on timely basis;
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis and work on special projects including investment plans and new store projection;
• Coordinate with all departments and understand business trends and operations;
• Timely issuance of periodic reports and other reporting as required;
• Assist in ad-hoc tasks or projects as needed.
- Native Japanese, business English
- 5 years of relevant experience (in any retail industry; apparel, cosmetics, food, consumer goods, etc.)
- excellent Excel skills (ERP SAP is a plus)
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
Additional Job Information
The company can offer a wide range of responsibilities and high salary range for the right candidate.