Company OverviewOne of the Biggest Bilingual Recruiting Firms in Japan and Asia
This company operates offices across Asia including Japan, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and India, allowing them to provide recruitment services seamlessly across Asia.
• Work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, cases, scenarios, data analysis, and task workflow analysis.
• Create functional requirement documents, process flows, gap analysis, testing scenarios, managing QA/UAT for existing and new system features
• Liaise with in-house development team to lead and guide them regarding the business requirements.
• Work closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions.
• Analyze system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, trending amongst key quality attributes, provide production support as needed and take lead to resolve critical business issues.
• Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts.
• Proactively communicate project opportunities and risks to upper management.
• Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
• Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
• Coordinate and assist CRM team to create and update product roadmap
• Document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures
Requirements• Previous Business Analysis experience of 4-6 years
• Excellent communication skills, solid interpersonal skills. English = Fluent level – write, read and speak is must while Japanese = Intermediate level would be good to have
• Experience working on projects related to recruitment industry will be a huge plus but if not then strong domain experience & knowledge in any industry is a must
• Experience working and communicating with wide range of business users spread across multiple locations
• Good understanding of SDLC is must
• Core understanding of Salesforce modules will be a huge plus
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
• Working SQL knowledge and reporting/data analytics.
• Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
• Education : Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information System or Computer science
• Willing to travel
Additional Job InformationLocation: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Working Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm, including a one-hour lunch break
Holidays: Every Saturday and Sunday, all Japanese public holidays, and any designated office closure days.