Company OverviewOur client is a European startup in the cosmetics industry. The company has a unique business concept and is not your traditional cosmetics company. If you are looking to work in an international environment with young and dynamic employees from different parts of the world, and bring your own ideas to the table, then this is the right company for you.
Job DescriptionThis is a junior Business Analyst position where you will be responsible for the monitoring of the budget in Japan, and report KPIs to
HQ in Europe. Next to this, you will monthly reforecast the quantities for Japan according to the current situation.
Requirements- experience and interest in budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- comfortable with numbers / strong analytical skills
- excellent organizational skills
- Business level English and Japanese skills
Additional Job Information- international environment
- able to bring and implement your own ideas
- personal development and promotion possibilities
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on +81-3-4400-2643.