Company OverviewGlobal Investment-Management and Research Firm
Job Description[This is a 6 month direct contract 契約社員]
As part of the global Digital Transformation strategy there are several initiatives underway to improve and automate processes using technology.
The Business Analyst will be hired for the purpose of gathering information from employees in Japan (Japanese and English), generation of business process and business requirements documentation (in English) to support review and decision making on targeted processes for automation and; to collaborate with global IT teams for delivery of technology solutions.
• Taking a consultative and analytical approach to dealing with the business requirements, partner with the Japan Automation Project Lead to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation.
• Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the processes to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and dev teams.
• Consult with and help influence SMEs toward change, automation, and continuous improvement.
• Recommended process improvements, standardization and technology solutions, including respective implementation plans
• Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs, using cross-functional flowcharts
• Coordinate with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs and enhancements throughout all phases: development, testing and production.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English.
• 2-5 years of experience supporting generation of business process documentation, As-Is / To-Be process maps, BRDs, etc., in communication with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
• Ideally, experience working with automation software solutions (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.).
• A genuine willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions.
• General technical understanding of various software tools, technologies and workflows for extracting and porting electronic data for reporting purposes.
• Experience writing simple SQL queries for data analysis is a ‘nice to have’
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills in a customer-facing environment and identify business needs.
• A team player, willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment.
• Financial Services sector business domain knowledge (e.g. Fund Management, Asset Management, Investment Management) is advantageous but not a must have.
※Eligible applicants must be residing in Japan, with valid permission to work full time in Japan.