Company OverviewA leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for various industrial manufacturing and energy industries.
Job Description• Provide and prepare the unit's management with financial information and business analysis and use this information to participate in planning, forecasting, decision making and controlling.
• Work as a business partner with areas of the business to prepare financial plans and estimates of future business plans and strategy.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results for the assigned unit against the plan and prepare financial performance reports.
• Prepare financial outlooks and business performance forecasts for the unit's management.
• Ensure compliance with applicable accounting practices, rules and regulations (SOX, CAPEX, IAS / IFRS, USGaap, etc.) and corporate governance practices.
• May be responsible for AMD duties. Work complexity and business impact: Works independently to complete given assignments and projects, dealing with analysis, forecasts and business cases for an assigned unit. Guides and influences others within own area of expertise.
RequirementsBusiness level English
5+ years of Finance experience
Gaishikei experience preferred