Our client is a major pharmaceutical company.
- Lead development & monitor Annual Budgets/Plan by detailed analysis.
- Monitor business development and interpret operation results against long term /short term plans by identifying and illustrating the root cause for deviation and proposing best practice solutions & advice to commercial team with insight and to improve the efficiency of business operation.
- Conduct actual month/Quarter end closing based on division/local guideline and time line.
- repare monthly financial reports with actual analysis, advice on the key findings, strengths & weakness and contribution margin results to support steering future business development.
- Identify areas/opportunities of costs savings in business operations.
- Fulfill Division and Area planning & reporting requirements, ensure the efficient and effective communications between division/area and local business partners, Answer all reporting related requirement and inquiries from divisions.
- Ensure financial, business operation, and statutory regulations issues early detective and meanwhile identify potential impacts and give advice from financial perspective to related departments.
- Strengthen & improve financial information system to ensure data integrity and transparency, which finally support the insightful advice on operating result.
- Responsible for reporting consistency and integrity, including compliance to applicable Statutory, Accounting and Legal requirements. Coordinate external and internal audits. Ensure compliance to company business operating guidelines.
- Manage and implement company finance management system by communicating with Global/Area and also providing guidance to commercial & finance team.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including Financial Accounting, Controlling, Analytical & Reporting.
- Business acumen, coupled with a good balance of strategic thinking and operational rigor.
- People management experience.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, comfortable working in a complex matrix organization.
- Knowledge of financial reporting system, operation tools and MS Excel skills.
- Ability to set up right priorities and allocating resources.