|職名||Business Finance Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is an upcoming startup in the consumer tech space who is already established in other parts of the world. You will have the chance to be one of the first members in the Tokyo office.
- Partner with local department heads and cross-functional teams in management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and financial analysis
- Develop financial plans based on an in-depth understanding of business needs, with the objective of achieving growth and profitability targets
- Perform financial and information analysis, measure the financial impact of from a broad range of variables and key indicators
- Perform revenue and pricing analysis against financial budget, highlighting trends and communicating any causes of unexpected variances
- 6 years in FP&A or finance business partnering roles
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments preferred.
- Analytical with ability to present and translate complex financial information to non-financial managers
- Adaptable and collaborative, able to work with diverse groups of people at all levels in multiple countries.
- Excellent English and native Japanese skills
Additional Job Information
- vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- be part of this company and journey from the very beginning
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at email@example.com, or on +81-3-4400-2643.