Company OverviewPrestigious European Pharmaceutical Company
Job DescriptionMajor Accountabilities
- Deliver Net Sales targets for brands in the Primary Care Business Franchise
- Analyze market situation and prepare actions.
- Prepare 5-year Strategic Plan and the Integrated Product Strategy (IPS) Plan, aligning within Japan and with Global Franchise strategy.
- Develop solid brand positioning for each of major brands through by developing tactical plans aligning with other functions including Medical, KAM, Sales planning and sales.
- Prepare go-to-market plan and activities for any new products.
- Closely work with global brand team to co-create and align on strategy.
- Drive enhanced medical expert engagement.
- Build new capabilities in the organization (e.g., digital, account management).
- Drive associate engagement through continuous focus on high-performing teams, coaching and on managing work/life balance of the team.
- Develop strong marketing talent pipeline and retain high potentials.
- Ensure V&B (value & behavior).
Requirements-A University level (bachelors) degree; Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Research, or related field.
-MBA a plus. -Japanese: Fluent (mother tongue)
-English: Business level (850 or above in TOEIC)
-Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization both in Japanese and English
-Minimum 5 years of experiences in Pharma brand marketing, strategic marketing and/or non-pharmaceutical brand marketing management. -Experiences in market research, a plus
–Insight and Segmentation studies, in particular.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Madina Aitzhanova at:
T: +81-3-4400-2621 (D) +8180 4080 4777