|職名||Business Insight Lead, Oncology|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the development of all market research and CI initiatives that help to inform product launch and growth strategies.
• Identify business meaningful customer/patient insight through primary/secondary market researches and other data sources (pre & post launch).
• Apply qualitative and quantitative research methodology to inform key business decisions.
• Presenting insights to country franchise teams, cross-functional teams, and senior management.
• Responsible for reporting & data consolidation and delivery - manages and co-ordinates delivery and utilization of market research, competitive intelligence, secondary data.
• A University level (bachelors) degree in relevant subject
• MBA preferred
• Japanese: Fluent
• English: Business level (TOEIC score 800 and above)
• 5+ year marketing or business intelligence experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Solid aspiration to lead strategic planning
• Significant experience in business analysis