Company OverviewOur client is a world leading fashion company, part of one of the most prestigious house on the market.
Job DescriptionThe financial division is looking for a motivated Business Planning & Control (BPC) Analyst reporting directly to the BPC director. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese and English is a key requirement of the position.
As a BPC Analyst he/she will be in charge of building budget and forecasts, be able to coordinate with the accounting team in order to manage accurate and timely closing and also efficiently manage the expense control process and analyze return on investments.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include :
- University degree in Finance or other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in finance/accounting/business planning in multinational company
- Experience at management level is welcomed
- Knowledge in luxury retail & fashion is an advantage
- Fluency in English ( Spoken / Written)
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793