Company OverviewOur client is a famous luxury fashion brand with long history and HQ in Italy.
The company has a good reputation at the market and can offer you stable career progression, nice international working environment and an attractive salary package.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate budget and forecast in compliance with the HQ
- Provide analysis and reporting (monthly sales, monthly closing)
- Prepare other financial analysis and make sure that financial statements are in line with actual business results
- Prepare investment plan, analysis to support projects
- Co-manage audit team
- Support CFO on ad-hoc analysis, reports, other projects
- Manage the FP&A team
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Solid experience in FP&A
- Management experience
- Good Excel and ERP user skills