Company OverviewMy client is a globally leading Pharmaceutical business that is consistently ranked as not only one of the best places to work worldwide, but also as one of the true market leaders in their field. They offer many industry defining and life-saving medicines and make a definitive improvement to the lives of millions of people across Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa.
They are now looking for a talented FP&A professional to join one of the largest Business Leaders in a Senior capacity, offering excellent opportunities for leadership and management development, as well as career progression and a highly competitive compensation package.
Job DescriptionBusiness partnering (Franchise support) and drive the business through providing solid financial insights and proactive support to senior management on strategic / operational decision making
• Design and manage:
- Long term strategic planning, annual budget planning,
- Variance analysis
- Monthly forecasting
- Risk management.
- Global business processes (Strategy planning, and Budgeting)
• Lead efficiency initiatives and design business processes in line with internal control policy
• Act as a cross-functional and cross-divisional leader for a variety of different projects
Requirements• Solid financial background (CPA preferable), strong analytical / logical thinking, concise and clear communication, high learning and change agility
• Fluent in Japanese as well as fluent in English and excellent communicative ability
• Strong financial background (CPA preferable)
• Business understanding with at least 5 years of experience. MBA holders are especially welcome