|職名||Business Planning and Control Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the world's leading luxury fashion brands, part of one of the most prestigious house on the market is looking for a Business Analyst
You will be a part of the Business Planning and Control Division in the Finance Department, working closely with the BPC Manager and will be in touch with the teams outside Japan.
As a BPC Analyst you will be in charge of building budget and forecasts, be able to coordinate with the accounting team in order to manage accurate and timely closing and also efficiently manage the expense control process and analyze return on investments.
If you have interest in pure business analysis and FP&A, feel free to apply even with minimal experience!
- University degree in Finance or other related field
- Fluent Japanese, and good business English
- At least 3 years of experience in finance/accounting/business planning in gaishikei
- Knowledge or interest in luxury retail & fashion is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation