|職名||Business Stategy Sr. Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
- Identify new business opportunities
- Define company and division’s annual goals based on the annual budget
- Analise the current state and model future outcomes of business performance.
- Provide recomendations to Executives based on competitive market, financial, statistical, and economic trend data.
- Develop tools and structure to enable flexible but effective quarterly, annual, and long-term strategic planning
- Participate in all activities: planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Provides analytical point support on critical questions in the insurance business.
- Conduct profitability analysis on a specific product, new product sales forecast
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
Must have the following technical skills:
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- 3+ year of Non-life insurance industry experience
- Insurance accounting experience
- Report creation experience using BI tools
Japanese: Native level, English: Business level