Company OverviewInternational retailer of body, face, fragrances and home products
Globally there are numerous initiatives to accelerate the growth of digital services in Japan, working with global teams in Hong Kong (APAC) and France (Headquarter). – Will focus on Customer Centric elements: CRM, Digital Presence (e-commerce platform, OMS, LINE, In-Store integration with POS), and Core system integration such as SAP.
This is a role which combines IT project management, business change and stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
• Competent to understand global strategy and execute it. - Align best practices with Global IT colleagues.
• Guide the business to provide good quality business requirements.
• Someone who has a strong background in managing vendors to deliver multiple projects simultaneously in retail industry.
• Ideally someone who is a digital technology all-rounder. Full of multi-channel integration experience and have personal interests (E.g. LINE, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Paypay etc.).
[Key job accountabilities]
• Act as the single point of accountability to the business for the delivery of IT Projects and Services and act as the interface between the business and IT organization
• Owns and document the Digital IT roadmap and the functional cartography of processes for Japan.
• Build strategic relationships with internal and external IT vendors.- high quality communication will be required
• Support design, testing and delivering changes to processes and systems where relevant.
• Help the business prepare for tasks such as UAT and also actively be involved in SIT and launch readiness activities
• Work with the business, adding value through innovative uses of IT (i.e. solving business challenges and realizing new business opportunities).
• Identify the opportunities, keep watching the market trends and industry standards.
• Responsible for escalated support and management of issues in the retail environment
• Responsible for ensuring Compliance and Audit standards are met where applicable.
• Business travel (domestic and international) would be occurred.
Requirements[Basic Experience and Personality]
• Experience in Retail or FMCG industries
• Applying IT from a business perspective, not pure technology perspective
• Extensive PC web/Mobile/Smart Phone production or process experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work and documentation skill.
• Some system support experience on production phase.
• Driving IT based change programs across International and functional boundaries
• Meeting facilitation experience.
• Logical thinking along with cost mind (ROI).
• Proactive attitude and Self-motivating/learning mind towards digital marketing technologies.
[Experience - Desirable]
• System implementation experience and/or development skills in CRM, DAM, and E-Commerce, Adobe Campaign, Sales force and Smart Phone Apps are preferred
• BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) and/or Change Management Experience.
• ERP Integration Project Experience (SAP, Microsoft AX Dynamics etc.) are preferred.
• A strong retail and POS background with hands on support experience will be great advantage.
• At least 5 years in retail / FMCG industry experience
• At least 5 years IT experience in a similar environment
• IT technical skill ( Any program, SQL knowledge etc.) experience
• Team work in international working environment
• Strong business change skills and Kaizen mindset –ex.) LEAN Six Sigma
• Good experience working in for Supply Chain management business area
• PRINCE, ITIL qualifications or equivalents would be beneficial - Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
• Japanese: Fluent level *should drive business Japanese properly.
• English : Fluent level * strong written, verbal, and presentation