Title: C&B Strategy Assistant Manager||C&B戦略課長補佐
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a top luxury brand in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
企業概要 The Company:
Luxury and elegance comes to mind when someone mentions this brand. Synonym with high fashion, most people don’t know the rich history behind the brand. The man behind it was one of the most popular couturiers of the 1900’s as his talent re-placed femininity into French’s fashion top scene of after 1945 and dictated style around Europe and even further.
Founded in 1946 by an eponymous designer, his phenomenal led to the opening of a luxury ready-to-wear fashion house in New York in November 1947, the first of its kind in the luxury fashion industry. Broadening his empire into a new market, in the same year, he launched Dior Perfume. The first fragrance was named Miss Dior after his sister Catherine.
Following his heritage, the brand was supported by many world renowned creative directors and is now a part of the world's largest luxury group.
職務内容 The Position:
This is a position as: C&B Strategy Assistant Manager||C&B戦略課長補佐.
The brand is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent to be in charge of the C&B strategy. They are looking for candidates who will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The brand propose a unique opportunity for an assistant manager to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment. Working directly under the HR Head, you would be responsible for the oversight of the Company’s C&B strategy, salary benchmark and be an authority for C&B as well as Boutiques’ policies; all while staying current on employment trends.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience:
- In charge for C&B strategy.
- Leading ideas supporting talent retention through incentives and fiduciary tools
- Create salary benchmarks of the market, salary survey as required to set up a competitive C&B structure.
- Be an authority of C&B and policy to the Boutique and give professional advice to Boutique in charge whenever there’s need
- Strong interaction and communication skills.
- Familiar with local labor law
- Be knowledgeable in external and internal compensation data, e.g. social average salary, social lowest salary, housing fund ratio, Expats management etc.