|職名||CAR-T site Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Site Specialist, CAR T Business (Manager/Associate Manager) at Pharma Maker
DEPARTMENT CAR T Business
- Required Minimum 5 years of Sales or Medical Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
CAR T Site Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of CAR T operations in selected centers in a designated region.
This includes development and implementation of strategic CAR T account plans, professional on boarding and qualification/certification of sites, extensive networking with all external and internal CAR T stakeholders, including coordination of the company's account/cluster team and cross-functional leadership.
Responsibilities are the following activities, but are not limited to:
1. Act as a point of contact at assigned CAR T centers, communicating all the related functions in those centers.
2. Lead development and execution of onboarding plan and programs for assigned CAR T centers by working cross-functionally.
3. Participate in the annual operating plan process by shaping tactical plan and budget necessary for achieving the team objectives
4. Build relationships with HCPs in assigned CAR T centers such as physicians, medical engineers, nurses, etc. in order to ensure appropriate site onboarding.
5. Support QA team to conduct periodical audit after onboarding.
6. Coordinate production/supply schedule with Global team.
7. Handle questions and inquiries in operation/medical/quality from CAR T centers with relevant internal functions.
▪ Profound experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry (5+ years), with proven track record in different customer facing role(s), e.g. medical, sales, marketing and/or account management.
▪ Hematology/oncology experience preferred.
▪ Proven track record in project/process/account management with the ability to manage and coordinate complex projects and cross-functional teams/networks
▪ Logical & strategic thinking, Leadership to drive the product/indication, planning and organizing, building positive working relationships, good communication and negotiation skill, decision making
▪ Strategic and analytical thinker, with a well-balanced medical/science, technical and commercial mindset
▪ Strong communication and negotiation skills (verbal, written), ability to build and maintain reliable customer relationships.
▪ English communication skills preferred.
▪ Skilled team player, with collaborative mindset and proven experience in team coordination and/or cross-functional leadership