|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is a listed Japanese company that has already set up offices in different countries worldwide. They are one of prominent players in digital marketing within their local market, and the company continues to expand. Currently, they are looking for an experienced leader to lead their business and to introduce a fresh international, fast-moving culture into the company. The ideal CFO will serve as a leader for their entire back-office team.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise the financial, human resources, IT and administration team
- Work well with CEO, COO and other relevant stakeholders to develop the strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- 5 years experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to motivate and build confidence to create trust.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Additional Job Information
This job will require frequent traveling through out Japan.