Company Overview外資製薬メーカー/スペシャリティケア領域に強み Overseas based pharmaceutical firm, strong in Specialty Care
Job Description• Monitors activities conducted by clinical investigative sites as they relate to company's clinical studies to ensure successful execution of the protocol. Ensures adherence to federal regulations and applicable local regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, AbbVie Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Monitoring Plans, and to quality standards in conducting clinical research.
• Conducts site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for Phase 14 studies in accordance with applicable regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business processes.
• Overviews the overall activities of site personnel over whom there is no direct authority and motivates/influences them to meet study objectives. proactively manages the site and ensures action plans are put into place as needed to ensure compliance. Ensures regulatory inspection readiness at assigned clinical sites.
• Ensures quality of data submitted from study sites and assures timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel.
• Ensures safety and protection of study subjects through compliance with the study monitoring plan, SOPs, ICH Guidelines, and applicable regulations.
• Trains study site personnel on the protocol and applicable regulatory requirements in collaboration with pertinent project team members.
• Manages investigator payments as per executed contract obligations. Negotiates investigator/ hospital agreements with stakeholders. Maintain and complete own expense reports as per local and applicable guidelines.
• Identifies, evaluates and recommends new/potential investigators/sites on an on going basis. Potential sites may be identified through networking or internal AbbVie requests to assist in the placement of planned clinical studies with qualified investigators.
Requirements• Appropriate tertiary qualification, health related (e.g., Medical, Scientific, Nursing) preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of clinical-related experience, of which a period of 6 months is preferable in clinical research monitoring. Experience in onsite monitoring of investigational drug or device trials is required
• Current in-depth knowledge and understanding of appropriate therapeutic indications as they relate to the conduct of clinical trials.
• Current in-depth knowledge of regulations governing clinical research, ICH/GCP Guidelines and applicable regulations.
• Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment with competing projects and deadlines. Ability to work, understand and follow work processes within the assigned function.
• Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with clarity. Ability to address study related clinical site issues with appropriate guidance and initiates and communicate corrective action as indicated. Ability to use functional expertise and exercise good judgment.
• Demonstrated business ethics and integrity.
Additional Job InformationTravel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Shift: Day Job