Company OverviewGlobal IT Vendor (UK based)
Job DescriptionJob duty
- Deliver payment solution using in-house payment management system including management of multiple external payment services and reporting in day-to-day business.
- Bridge customers/Japan team and UK team to implement requirements into the system managed by UK team.
- Integrate the system with external systems - planning, design, implementation, tests, project management and operation.
- At least 4 years experiences as Application Engineer (including so-called "System Engineer" in Japan) in enterprise solutions
- At least 2 years experiences of enterprise system implementation projects including planning, design, implementation, tests
- Leadership in delivering business/technical solutions
- Arrangements in multi-stakeholder environment
- Business level Japanese and English skills to communicate with multiple internal/external counterparts who speak Japanese and/or English
- MS Office skills to engage in IT projects
- MS Excel skills including functions and pivot table for basic financial calculations.
Skills (nice to have, not a must)
- Knowledge in payment services/businesses
- Experiences in system operation
- Experiences in project management.
- Able to work independently - Flexible to adjust, and able to propose solutions
- Sense of responsibility - Organized