Company OverviewA global contract research organization (CRO) providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Is looking for a Call Center Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the program team. Support staff members so that contracted services are provided in accordance with client and the employers policies and procedures. Develop, coach, and mentor employees.
Job DescriptionEssential Functions:
• Develops employees and manages employee performance including performance appraisals, management and salary administration for direct reports. Monitors employee work. Handles employee relations issues, scheduling and time record verification, recruiting and billable hours management.
• Completes client reports, develops procedural documents, troubleshoots program issues, maintains program knowledge, and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures including SOP's, protocols, and FDA/COFEPRIS/ANVISA/ICH and other regulations.
• Handles all aspects of program training including providing training to staff members, developing curriculum, and documenting and maintaining training records and curriculum.
• Liaisons with the business development team, presents at PRM/ERMs, functions as a consultant or Medical Information professional to cover program services, such as, performing answering medical inquiries and documenting contacts, adverse events, and product complaints.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to coach and train staff
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
• Significant experience (comparable to at least 8 years) in the Customer Service / Call Center Industry information.
• Fluent in English and Native/ N1 in Japanese
Additional Job InformationLocation: Chuo- ku
Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm