|職名||Call Center Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Customer Company
Job Summary / Overview
• Responsible for work environment, client satisfaction and profitability of a program by being the leader of the line of business unit integrated by Supervisors and agents
• Manages and develops a team of assigned Supervisors to meet and exceed performance, quality, end-user satisfaction, client satisfaction and any other relevant key operational metrics by providing them guidance, support and education.
• Supports and performs delegated responsibilities of the Contact Center Manager, working to achieve strategic financial and operational objectives and deliver commitments to client.
• Transmit Teleperformance values through leading by example and demonstrating DNA in every interaction.
• Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels whilst maximizing productivity in the team to ensure the desired operational margin.
• Be the model and champion for penetrating data-driven management practices deep into the TP organization and supervisors daily performance.
• Develop direct reports and potential Operational leaders, mentoring and coaching them to master new Teleperformance TOPs based methodologies, best practices, and effective call center management skills.
• Manage on Client´s escalations process, providing quick response and effective solutions to real time issues.
• Lead weekly and monthly business reviews with client, anticipating issues with well prepared action plans.
• Collaborate proactively and in close coordination with key stakeholders such as Human Resources team, Learning and Development team, regional Workforce Management team and COEs to promote and effectively implement Teleperformance Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices, and to meet client deliverables.
• Share ownership of agent recruitment, screening and interview process to ensure high quality agents hires with required competencies and ccess attributes, and contribute to attrition and attendance targets.
• Support ESAT by introducing and enhancing new employee engagement, and recognition and rewards inititiatives, working with AM, WFM, HR, Payroll and other departments to increase employee retention.
• Take strong ownership of Training, Coaching, and Quality assurance issues to meet SLA commitments.
• Lead regular meetings such as DSM, ISM, ELPs, and Works together with a “Point of Contact” to identify issues and generate action plans for the KPI assigned.
• Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc. Any known infractions to these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the Teleperformance Management immediately
• Manage a healthy program performance scorecard based on annual strategic plan of the country market
• BPO experience preferred, or deep involvement with outsourced call center organizations.
• 5 – 10 years on a management position, preferably from the contact center industry at supervisor or manager level, with retail customer focus
• Extensive experience working with call center KPI management and performance transformation
• Experience with client or 3rd party partners
• SOP best practice introduction and Process improvement experience such as Lean Six Sigma
Competencies / Specific Skills
• Language and business skills – Native Japanese and Competent English
• Interpersonal and Communications skills
• Problem solving and Analytical ability
• Leadership skills
• Management skills / Planning and organizing
• Customer service oriented
• Flexibility / Resilient/ Stress tolerance
• Job motivation
• Team building /teamwork
• Time management
• Coaching skills
• Results oriented
• KPI knowledge and understanding
• Strong ability to multitask
• Collaboration with multiple groups within the business