|職名||Capital Equipment Technical Service Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the largest medical device company, located in Tokyo.
• Design, plan and execute the post sales activities of capital equipment service process management.
• Drive change and continuous improvement of the capital equipment supply chain process and related business processes.
• Set standards and implement action plans to improve service activities such as the maintenance, modification, recalibration, and repair of BSC capital equipment and accessories in the field and in-house.
• Increase service business revenue.
• Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
• Frequently interacts with global stakeholders in corporate/region capital equipment support team, business units (Sales and Marketing), and/or internal/external customers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units or customers and the company. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives concerning operational decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarifications.
• Management requisition (Currently 1 regular employee 2 temps):
○ Process improvement
○ Cross functional project
○ People management
○ Influence (drive win-win solutions)
○ Drive change
○ Innovative thinking
○ Logical thinking
Additional Job Information