|職名||Career in Sales|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is one of the top 3 Medical Device groups in the world and constantly recognized every year as a Great Place To Work.
Great environment for people who are seeking to fast track their career and work with the best people and sell the best products.
1. Create an annual sales plan based on agreement with business division, reporting superiors.
2. Collect and provide information, utilize various tools to advance the progress of business steps.
3. Implement business activities, briefing sessions, lectures and other education and enlightenment activities according to the business division strategy.
4. Perform performance management for each customer and each product.
5. Every month, review sales performance, and plan for the next month.
6. Create a weekly action management table and act according to the management table.
7. Make other reports as appropriate according to the monthly and upper manager and the direction of the business department.
8. Implement fulfillment functions promptly and accurately (eg achievement of training tasks, expense adjustment / application, creation of sales forecast)
9. Respond to complaints according to the procedures of the company and business departments in accordance with the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law.
10. Comply with company rules, norms, and industry norms and do business correctly.
【Experience and Skills Required】
· Bachelor's degree or above
· Experienced sales person in Pharmaceutical or in Medical Device.
/ ! \ >> young and motivated sales person who are willing to start a career at Abbott or also welcome to apply!
· Regular driving license
· PC skills (Exel, Word, PowerPoin
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Joseph Coudray at:
D: +81-3-6422-4446 | M: +81-(0)80-9986-5689