|職名||Cash Planning Manager (Treasury)|
|勤務地||Japan - Others|
My client is a globally leading Automotive company with a world-renowned product line that is the market leader in their field. They have a stable and growing business in Japan as well as the wider APAC region, and are looking for a talented and experienced Treasury expert to join their team.
• Prepare cash flow forecast
• Daily cash management of the Group’s cash by managing bank accounts and pooling agreements
• Process treasury payments
• Plan and drive to work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies
• Ensure adequate internal control to safeguard company assets
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting in Accounting.
• Ensure compliance with local and the Company’s policies and procedures (including Internal Control)
• Provide Ad Hoc support and solutions to meet management decision making, planning and reporting requirements
• Proven work experience in Treasury, at least 5 years
• Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Native level Japanese and basic English communication skills
• Advance Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion
• Knowledge of SOX compliances