Company OverviewWorld leader in the Wholesale Food & Beverage industry based in Europe and now in over 25 countries.
Job DescriptionIn line with the Head of the Dry/Non-Food & Beverage Manager, the successful applicant will manage, assort, product buy and promote activities for this defined product category by co-ordinating with Suppliers, Operations & Marketing and Offer Management teams to meet the needs of customers. Assist in the development, strategy, policy, and annual planning for buying the products and pricing for each category that s/he is in charge of. Select products, negotiate, purchase and decide price based on the Metro group's international purchasing standard
・Develop sales target and forecast on monthly and weekly basis.
・Manage sales and profits for each product.
・Analyze deviation between budget and actual cost and execute counter measures.
・Continuously seek for the optimization of the supply chain including direct import.
・Research, select, conclude and revise suppliers (terms and conditions and basic contract).
・Execute supplier management (explanation of the standard delivered goods, evaluation, complaints handling and improvement planning).
・Execute instruction and consultation on ordering, sales and inventory in store.
・Execute and support marketing strategy.
・Execute and support of sales promotion.
- Interests in international business
- Willingness to learn
- Able to create and maintain a co-operative relationship with other Category Managers (Buyers).
- University degree, Business Management or related subjects
- Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling and motivating store staff and peers.
- Business English is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of merchandising experience within the retail/wholesale or associated sector on relevant category.
- International trading experience is a must.
Additional Job InformationShariff Hael |Consultant
Supply Chain Division | RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
ThinkPark Tower 6th floor 2-1-1 Osaki Shinagawa-ku Tokyo, Japan 141-6006
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K.
RGF is a global brand of RECRUIT, Japan
www.rgf-professional.jp | www.rgf-professional.com
Register with us to be the first to receive new positions!