|職名||Catia Sales Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The world's most innovative software design company comprised of 3D modeling applications, simulation applications creating virtual twins of products or production systems, social and collaborative applications, and information intelligence applications.
Identify and close new business opportunities in assigned accounts to increase our footprint and deliver revenue plan.
Sell our value and strategic vision by promoting Industry Fundamentals and/or Brand discipline to get customer commitment to a long-term business transformation.
• Demonstrate value on focused brand discipline and/or industry segment engagements through a bottom-up approach within assigned accounts (departmental sales)
• Generate growth in priority areas according to Sales Initiatives defined by Brands / Industries
• Build sustainable relationships with Customer’s Champions to facilitate access to Customer’s Executive levels
• Transform Marketing and Sales leads to Opportunities
• Create the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
• Provide an accurate forecast for rolling quarters and FY
Your Key Success Factors
• Education requirement BS degree
• 1 to 8 years of successful software solution sales experience
• Experience in a Domain / Industry is an advantage.
• Effective Communication
• Effective Negotiation
• Manage Ecosystem
• Maximize Sales Value
• Sales Process & Tools
• Setting Customer Value Roadmap
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400