Company OverviewA Global Cosmetics Brand
Job Description1. Planning and conducting classroom training aimed at improving service skills and product knowledge.
2. Creating and localizing training manuals from HQ.
3. Developing training programs for the Japan market.
4. Managing the training budget, schedule, and tools.
5. Other training administration tasks.
Requirements1. Beauty Advisor and Trainer Experience in the Cosmetics & Beauty Industry.
2. PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint...etc.
3. English skills: business level.
4. Skincare or Make-up training experience preferred.
5. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.