Company OverviewOur client is a designer and manufacturer of consumer goods.
Job Description• General accounting, general ledger and cash management
• Preparation of financial reporting package and local legal requirements including taxation
• Cash-flow and bank information and reporting to the headquarters
• Communication with external HR provider for required personnel filing
• Accounts Payable (including Intercompany reconciliation) and monthly payments (trade, employees, intercompany and payroll)
• Management of Provisions, Accruals and CAPEX
• Monitoring voucher input and payments of employees’ travel expenses
Requirements• Knowledge of J-GAAP and IFRS
• More than 6 years of experience in financial accounting field
• Good communication skill in English and Japanese.
• Good skills in Excel and Word