|職名||Client Relations Advisor|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is a global leader in the provision of sustainable finance solutions and investment services for other companies. They're a globally well-established firm and a front-runner in this industry.
- Advising institutional investors regarding the integration of ESG research in investments and products.
- Enhancing client experience, satisfaction, and retention.
- Ensuring that the clients obtain recurring or one-off, standard or customized deliverables.
- Supporting the change management processes.
- Actively Contribute to market research.
- Collaborating with colleagues in offices around the world to share knowledge and provide support.
- Performing administrative activities.
- Supporting projects commissioned by the company or client.
- Be able to understand -and at the same time be interested in- financial services.
- Relatable work experience of 1 to 5 years - so financial services, ESG investment, etc.-.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excel in client servicing and commercial skills.
- Able to understand and present the company's research products.
- Should excel in interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Should be accurate and detailed.
- Should speak native Japanese and business level English.
- Should be able to empathise with the company's mission, vision and values.
- Obtained a degree in a related discipline.