|職名||Client Services Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
• Provide administrative support to clients.
• Manage distribution of statutory document, brochures, reports, and
hand-outs for Workshops and Client Seminars
• Manage projects and initiatives related to client services.
• Train junior staff
• Support the Head of Client Services with project planning and related responsibilities.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders and business partners.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in asset management industry
• Proven ability to manage projects and client accounts successfully to meet expectations.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing asset management and intermediary sales
Additional Job Information
For further information and/or immediate consideration, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.