Company OverviewThe world’s largest petrochemical market information provider with divisions spanning energy and fertilizers. Their aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering valuable information and analytics tools which enable our customers to identify and react to opportunities in markets which are constantly evolving.
-Proactively help customers achieve their desired outcomes using client's products and services
-Drive greater adoption
-Develop close working relationships with customers
-Gather and share customer feedback to the wider organization
RequirementsJOB INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• 2-3 years experience working in CS Role
• Background in Petrochemical, IT, Software Solutions preferred.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally.
• Awareness of working with various Web Browsers, good knowledge of MS Office
• Native and Fluent in English/Japanese.
Additional Job Information• Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
• Location: Minato-ku