Company OverviewGlobal Asset Management company HQ in USA
Job DescriptionThe position provides marketing and investor relations support to the marketing and investor relations representatives.
• Working closely with client advisors to follow up on client meetings: ensuring requests/comments expressed during meetings or after are being addressed and any further materials sent as requested
• Management of client database: ensuring that database is always up-to-date with latest contact information; creating, where possible, internet web link to clients’ internet websites
Requirements• Fluent in English and Japanese both in writing and speaking
• Attention to visual aspect of presentations and ability to create and enhance presentations/spreadsheets
• Ability to multi task and enjoy working “solo” with the client advisors. Confidence to make certain decisions and react to client requests in the client advisors’ absence and know when to reach out to client advisors to inform and discuss action
• Proactive; ability to think forward/plan ahead