Company OverviewPharmaceuticals Company
Job Description1. Responsible for timely reporting to the Director of Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
2. As a project member, create relevant materials necessary for clinical trials and approval applications, and respond to inquiries from PMDA and trial sites.
3. Interact directly with global personnel, review relevant resources for the project in question, and provide advice from a scientific and regulatory perspective. In addition, schedule adjustments and planning between teams for the tasks in charge are performed as necessary.
Requirements1. Open and candid communication with colleagues and bosses
2. Deal with conflicts and difficult conversations in a constructive and transparent way
3. Try new things appropriately and question the status quo
4. Act in accordance with organizational ethics, obligations and laws