Job DescriptionAs a Cloud Platform Architect you will engage in solutioning and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around cloud.
• Work with client account teams and offering leads to support differentiated client value and secure wins in our most strategic accounts
• Engage in high risk/complexity delivery engagements and ensure successful services delivery
• Engage in delivery solutioning of leading edge cloud solutions
• Partner with offering leads and COE peers and contribute to evolve our clients point of view on Cloud and help establish thought leadership and eminence in the marketplace
• Build deep relationships with join venture companies
• Establish and maintain relationships with key cloud leaders and influencers at key clients.
• Contribute to solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client’s solution vision and deliver value
RequirementsYour technical and non-technical skills include:
• Impeccable integrity, credibility and character
• Deep Knowledge and understanding of Cloud architectures, specifically Microsoft Azure and strategy (public, private, and hybrid)
• Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization across Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies (Linux, SAP, and Open Source technologies such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes and similar).
• Deep understanding of cloud operations and management
• Client-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• You likely have a Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.