|職名||Cloud Suite Administrator, Principal|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
American enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Their software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, they provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
• Work directly with Team Leaders/Managers, regarding Cloud Operations.
• Use experience to take change and be responsible for Cloud Operations delivery.
• Take part in maintaining applications and technical environments by troubleshooting applications and technical issues, configuration changes, patching and data copy.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to perform change requests.
• Provide operations support activities as required to resolve issues
• Successfully complete training requirements based on career development plans when needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 4-6 years of System & Application Administration based on Windows/Linux and large scale web based application deployments
• Working Experience on Amazon Web Services
• Experience on databases such as Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
• Experience with application/ reporting tools/ Business intelligence tools/ IIS/ Middle Ware/ Web Applications
• System administration skills on Windows & Linux such as OS patching, OS Hardening, Active Directory Design etc.,
• Working Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) services such as EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Security Groups, ELBs, Auto Scaling etc., and strong troubleshooting skills on various AWS Services
• Skills on Installations, Configurations, Migrations, Archiving, , Integrations.
• Experience with Configuration Management System
• Strong skills on Python or PowerShell
• Experience on various versions of Window and Linux operating systems and strong skills on Shell scripting
• Experience on Security related areas
• Basic skills on SQL Server
• Knowledge on Networking design
• Certifications related to AWS, DevOps engineering, ITIL are preferable