Company OverviewAmerican enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Their software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, they provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
Job Description• Work directly with Team Leaders/Managers, regarding Cloud Operations.
• Use experience to take change and be responsible for Cloud Operations delivery.
• Take part in maintaining applications and technical environments by troubleshooting applications and technical issues, configuration changes, patching and data copy.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to perform change requests.
• Provide operations support activities as required to resolve issues
• Successfully complete training requirements based on career development plans when needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements• 4-6 years of System & Application Administration based on Windows/Linux and large scale web based application deployments
• Working Experience on Amazon Web Services
• Experience on databases such as Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
• Experience with application/ reporting tools/ Business intelligence tools/ IIS/ Middle Ware/ Web Applications
• System administration skills on Windows & Linux such as OS patching, OS Hardening, Active Directory Design etc.,
• Working Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) services such as EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Security Groups, ELBs, Auto Scaling etc., and strong troubleshooting skills on various AWS Services
• Skills on Installations, Configurations, Migrations, Archiving, , Integrations.
• Experience with Configuration Management System
• Strong skills on Python or PowerShell
• Experience on various versions of Window and Linux operating systems and strong skills on Shell scripting
• Experience on Security related areas
• Basic skills on SQL Server
• Knowledge on Networking design
• Certifications related to AWS, DevOps engineering, ITIL are preferable