Company Overview: One of the world’s TOP 3 Pharmaceutical companies.
About this role
• Hiring Manager: Head of Commercial Operation
• Commercial Excellence team size: 5
• Organization Structure: Matrix
• Job Security: low turnover (4%)
• Lead to generate insights and analysis to cut through business challenges and customer needs.
• Manage primary and secondary research planning, executions and reporting
• Manage research vendors and PLS relationships.
• Develop and execute trainings to improve marketers’ business planning process and to support new marketer’s introduction
• Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events / technical complaint / compliance issue in accordance with company procedures
• 100% timely delivery of all training requirements including compliance
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
• Growth of core product sales and share of market
• Evaluation from HCP customer in providing product message
• Feedback from key internal stakeholders (i.e., Business Franchise Head and brand marketing team) on process management and quality of proposals/outputs.
• Quality of IPS and PP to be measured by feedback survey
• Marketing research (both qualitative and quantitative) experience
• Analysis skills to creating the report of the market research / secondary data
• EXCEL pivot-table and function is a must
• Power Point and Word necessary
• Interpersonal skills is critical
• Japanese native level
• English business level – TOEIC score minimum 800+ (presentations, speaking, writing and reading are must.