Company OverviewCommunications Manager at Top Global Pharmaceutical maker
Job DescriptionDuties & Responsibilities:
- External communications
- Digital communications
- Crisis communications
- Internal communications
- Regulatory and / or Organisational
Within in the framework of MHLW and JPMA.
Media relations is regulated and limited, however, the task is to explore Company's value, brand, and presence to all stakeholders from customers, patients, to healthcare professionals via various media channels.
The position interfaces w/all internal and external stakeholders.
- Internal: HQ, HP/AH business, HR,
- External: Journalists, industry org., govt., healthcare pro., customers.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is required particularity all handling product areas and corporate understanding as subsidiary.
- Handling of mediajournalists at company, agency, and media are also required.
Requirements- Bachelors or higher degree
- Required Capabilities (Skills, Experience, Competencies)
- Life-science business essentials
- Pharmaceutical product marketing essentials
- Media mix and analysis
- Communications method essentials
Japanese : Native
English : Fluent