|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A brand new co-working space that focuses on supporting innovative projects from around the world is opening up in Tokyo.
They are looking for a full-time, early career Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least one year of professional work experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Developing relationships with clients, making sure they are happy and have what they need.
• Creatively finding ways to meet a broad range of client requests, including directly performing associated tasks to complete a request. For example, a client may ask, "Can I get some extra furniture and some help rearranging my office?" or or "How do I set up a video conference to Germany?”
• Responding to requests efficiently and personally. You will be able to answer just about any request that comes your way, and you will be given the tools and knowledge to fulfill whatever they need.
• Ensuring that regular systems maintained by the companies part-time employees are operating smoothly and assisting when necessary. For example, did the kitchen stockers replenish the herbal tea supply? Or are the conference rooms well maintained?
• Assisting in onboarding new clients, including adding new client employees to our computer systems, getting them keys to their new office, etc.
• Fluency in Japanese and English.
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• At least one year of professional experience.
• A natural interest for helping/supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
Additional Job Information
Location: Minato ku