Company OverviewA brand new co-working space that focuses on supporting innovative projects from around the world is opening up in Tokyo.
They are looking for an engaging and dynamic leader to join their team. This is a full time opportunity for someone with management experience in hospitality, operations, or other transferable fields.
Job DescriptionMaster service-oriented tasks such as client moves, office setup, and IT troubleshooting; train team members on completing client requests and delegate appropriately.
• Research and implement new services, vendors, and community improvements.
• Be aware of and responsible for the team’s workload, resources, morale, and training needs; advocate for the team’s needs with upper management.
• Maintain a constructive landlord-tenant relationship with building management.
• Monitor inventory levels (food, furniture, etc) with an eye to ordering/delivery timetables.
• Handle administrative tasks such as timesheets, reviews, etc.
• Support the professional development of all team members.
• Coordinate budgets for daily operations as well as capital projects.
Requirements• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Several years of managing team members in a fast-paced environment.
• Evidenced growth and increase in responsibility and success in previous roles.
• An interest in a long-term role - we are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Fluency in Japanese and English.