|職名||Compensation, Benefits & Recognition Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World Leader in 3D Design & Engineering Software, headquartered in Europe.
Main mission as a C&B Specialist is to support the definition and implementation of competitive and equitable compensation and /or benefits
programs to attract, motivate & retain talents. Plus, analyze compensation and benefits trends on different markets in APAC and more specifically: Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand.
Key reponsibilities will be to:
- Manage compensation and benefits surveys
- Participate in the short survey in related to compensation and benefits topics
- Collect /analyze news and information regarding compensation trends in Asia Pacific region
- Support preparing different analysis to secure that the company's compensation practice is aligned with the market practices
- Support Variable Pay Payout process preparation
- Assist Annual Compensation Review preparation and process
- Support compensation and benefits project
- Support compensation and benefits convergence in related to Merger & Acquisition
- Strong ability with numbers, and detailed analysis of large spreadsheets (Advanced level of Excel is a MUST) e.g. VLOOKUP, IF, GETPIVOTDATA, FIND, MATCH, IFERROR, COUNTIF, etc.
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Major and Experience in Finance or Human Resources is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Fluent in English, knowledge of an Asian language is a plus, Japanese not required