Company OverviewGlobal RPA and AI vendor providing a software platform for organizations to effectively automate business processes.
In this role you will be focused on Robotic Process Automation software collaborating with internal teams to improve core functionalities; adding external technologies to current ecosystem; developing demos, strategies and actionable collateral for internal and external audiences. Leveraging your mix of programming skills, solutions and customer interaction skills, you will be exposed to a huge portfolio of customers from all industries, different geographies and the top technologies on the market.
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos.
- Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects, customers and internal uses
- Be an evangelist of automation tools by identifying & differentiating similar technologies.
- Influence company solutions for different industry landscapes.
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate them.
- Develop automation robots for industry-specific usage.
- Gather project requirement for integration with different partner products.
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products.
- Develop test plans to evaluate offerings
- Collaborate with others to improve core functionalities; adding of external technologies to ecosystem; developing strategies and for internal and external audiences.
Requirements- Graduate in Computer Science with minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming).
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in building applications or implementation domain.
- Previous experience in using one or more RPA products is a must
- Skills required:
process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Document other product capabilities, known limitations, and contrasts. Educate internal and field teams.
- Have or gain a deep understanding of how industrial products work (via hands-on experience), differentiators, limitations, usability.
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of the cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus
Additional Job Information- Possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus
- Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and opportunity of working to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology