Company OverviewWorlds largest Investment Management Company Looking for Compliance Analyst to join team.
*Excellent opportunity to work with a top tier international company and work in an expanding field.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for working with the head of compliance to ensure that polities and procedures are reflected to the rules and regulations that
- Work closely with the Compliance Officer ensuring that the policy and procedure reflects local rules and regulations
- Support reviewing or creating the policy and procedure.
- Assist with any new regulatory risk assessment processes,
- Complete regular and regulatory filings and and other documentation with regulatory bodies
- Review marketing materials for all groups to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Participate in department or firm-wide projects
- Deliver trainings for compliance
- Provide advice to the business, and handle issues that arise
Requirements- Good understanding of asset management business. With 5 years of industry experience in control functions (ex. compliance, risk management or audit) preferred.
- Be self-motivated, and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Inquisitive mindset and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and administration skills with the ability to manage assignments
- Ability to learn quickly and seek responsibility in response to unique challenges
- Functional English language skills