|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Investment Management Company Looking for Compliance Analyst
- Work closely with the Compliance Officer ensuring that the policy and procedure reflects local rules and regulations
- Support reviewing or creating the policy and procedure.
- Assist with any new regulatory risk assessment processes,
- Complete regular and regulatory filings and and other documentation with regulatory bodies
- Review marketing materials for all groups to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Participate in department or firm-wide projects
- Deliver trainings for compliance
- Provide advice to the business, and handle issues that arise
- Good understanding of asset management business. With 5 years of industry experience in control functions (ex. compliance, risk management or audit) preferred.
- Be self-motivated, and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Inquisitive mindset and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and administration skills with the ability to manage assignments
- Ability to learn quickly and seek responsibility in response to unique challenges
- Functional English language skills
Additional Job Information
Based in Tokyo