Company OverviewJunior Financial Compliance Staff
Job DescriptionSupport the Head of Legal and Compliance Japan providing support for both legal and compliance matters including:
• AML/KYC procedures ;
• Takken related support
• Corporate secretarial work (e.g. arrange BoD meeting, and Shareholder’s meeting)
• FIEL filing requirements
Support the Head of Legal and Compliance Japan by:
- Maintaining records;
- Corresponding with clients and regulatory boards
- Maintaining checklists and registers as required.
- Other administrative functions as necessary
Requirements- 3+ years work experience at in-house legal and compliance department or law firm as a paralegal or similar.
- Have knowledge on AML or KYC concepts,
- Have strong understanding and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Be flexible and highly motivated to learn new skills and develop experience as a paralegal or similar.
- Native level of Japanese and business or above level of English.