Company OverviewWorld Class insurance company is currently looking for an Associate Director to help lead its Compliance team.
*Excellent opportunity to join a leading finance company-
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for helping lead the firm's compliance team. Other responsibilities are updating manuals, trainings, and working with the global business stakeholders to help ensure that compliance is maintained.
You would also be working working with the FSA to help with compliance functions are kept updated . Also, you would be working closely with the CEO and GC abroad
*This is a key role for the company*
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten years as a compliance role with a financial institution, preferably an insurance company
- Clear understanding of the workings of the FSA
- Demonstrated understanding of FSA reporting requirements and practices
- Broad general knowledge of the insurance industry
- Experience in leading the response to an FSA audit
- Ability to manage, lead and mentor others
- Fluent level English and Japanese, both verbal and written