Company OverviewCompliance Manager for Leading International Fintech Company
Job Description- Creating and managing compliance procedures for the entire company
- Writing compliance manual and leading training/workshops to ensure compliance is maintained throughout the organization
- Working closely with regulatory boards to ensure rules and regulations are kept in order
- Working with the Board of Directors to ensure goals
Requirements- Extensive work experience at in-house legal and compliance department
- Have knowledge on AML or KYC concepts,
- Experience working with the Japanese regulartory authorities
- Have strong understanding and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Be flexible and highly motivated to learn new skills and develop experience as a paralegal or similar.
- Native level of Japanese and business or above level of English.