Company OverviewWorldwide Top Tier Insurance company looking for a Compliance Monitoring and Tester (Senior level) to join their team
*Excellent opportunity to work with a leading international company
Job DescriptionYou would be responsible for testing reviews and assessing key risks and effectiveness of control designs. You would also be responsible for identifying the causes and breaches of local laws and regulations and other deficiencies. You would also be responsible for communicating the test results both verbally and by report. Other responsibilities include participating in specials projects on a adhoc basis.
Requirements- 5+ years of auditing both internal or external or compliance - able to identify risks and assess design
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance pref Masters
- Experience in data analytics and using data analysis software
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Strong communications skills and able to present information clearly.
- Native Japanese and Business English