|職名||Compliance Risk Control Group|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Leading International Insurance company is looking for Manager for its Compliance team.
*Excellent opportunity to move in to a management role and to work with an international company
You will be responsible for the planning and operation of the compliance team and committee. You will also be in charge of development of the team and help enhance internal control across the department. Also, you will be in charge of monitoring the legal and regulatory information.
This is an excellent role to move in to management and to further your career in compliance.
- Work experience in the compliance department, risk management department, and internal control department at a financial institution - 5 years desirable
- General knowledge and knowledge of laws and regulations related to insurance companies
- PC skills (WORD, Excel, PPT, (ACCESS)
- High communication ability, logical thinking ability
- Problem solver and proactive within the boundaries set by the company
- Project management experience
Education: University or higher
Native Japanese and Business level English - reading and writing